In order for you all to experience Chinese culture and enjoy natural scenery, the School of International Education continues to hold the "Chinese Cultural Trip" . This time we will have spring hiking at "Beijing JiuFeng Forest Park" and “CUPES-Phoenix Campus Tour”.
1. Time: April 13 (Thursday).
2. Attendees: Both Chinese language students and faculty of School of International Education; other students who don't have classes that day could also enter in.
3. Place: Beijing JiuFeng Forest Park；CUPES-Phoenix Campus near the park.
4. Activities:?(1) Please get together in the hall of International Student Apartment on the first floor at 8:15 am of April 13 and then take a bus for the JiuFeng Forest Park. (2) Climb the hill with students of CUPES-Phoenix Campus. (3) Have lunch at CUPES-Phoenix Campus dining hall after getting down from the hill. (4) Return by bus at about 15:00.
(5) Notes: 1.?Please wear sportswear and sports shoes. 2. Follow group arrangements and individual action is not allowed. 3. Pay attention to personal safety when climbing the hill. 4. Don't go to places of danger zone. 4. Anyone who needs special diet please let us know for preparation in advance. 5. The bus could only accept 10 more seats，students who don't have classes want to join in，please apply before 11:00，April 10 (Monday). Early birds get first.
School of International Education