In order for you all to experience Chinese culture and learn more, the School of International Education will hold a series of activities named "Chinese Cultural Trip". The first stop is “Beijing Olympic Culture Experience”.
1. Time: On the morning of October 13 (Thursday).
2. Attendees: Both Chinese language students and faculty of School of International Education.
3. Place: Bird’s Nest stadium, Water Cube, Olympic Forest Park
4. Activities:①Please get together in the hall of International Student Apartment on the first floor at 7:50 am of Oct.13 and then take a bus for Bird’s Nest stadium. ②Take a visit outside the Bird’s Nest stadium and Water Cube and take photos.③Take a bus to the Olympic Forest Park, enjoy the natural beauty of the park and do some leisure sports activities. ④Return by bus and have lunch at Qing-Feng Steamed Dumpling Shop near our university.
5. Notes: Please wear sportswear and submit an article about your activity experience to your Chinese language teacher before October 21.
School of International Education
October 11, 2016